V. 5.10

15 Mar 2022 17:43 #4599 by rotorsim
Replied by rotorsim on topic V. 5.10

as said I have already tried to disconnect and reconnect the controller, also doing the calibration. the collective is all lowered and even in the settings there is not the slightest sign that it is raised ...

Which TRQ does the FLI display? What is the frame rate?

A screenshot of the VEMD would be good. Please press SCROLL once before taking the screenshot so that the System Status Page is displayed below.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Mar 2022 22:36 #4601 by Sam986
Replied by Sam986 on topic V. 5.10
I solved the issue. I had the throttle command on Throttle and i tornei it on collective. Thank you

16 Mar 2022 01:45 #4602 by eddo888
Replied by eddo888 on topic V. 5.10
so excited to fly the v5.10, however on Mac "big sur" after going through the "allow to run" dialog and restarting the plugin for the plane,
it crashes x-plane to desktop. can you please test these on mac "big sir"

File Attachment:

File Name: Log.txt.zip
File Size:7 KB

Cheers Dave
Attachments:

16 Mar 2022 18:11 #4603 by rotorsim
Replied by rotorsim on topic V. 5.10

so excited to fly the v5.10, however on Mac "big sur" after going through the "allow to run" dialog and restarting the plugin for the plane,
it crashes x-plane to desktop. can you please test these on mac "big sir"

There is a conflict between XPRealistic (which I never used) and our plugin. We are looking for a solution. 
In the meantime, you can quarantine XPRealistic while using the EC 135. That should make it work as a workaround.

16 Mar 2022 21:47 #4605 by eddo888
Replied by eddo888 on topic V. 5.10

Moderators: Hilli
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

rotorsim's partners

microHelis

Outstanding controls for the EC 135. Pedals, Collective and a true-to-the-original stick, even motor-controlled on request. These controls are a must-have for anyone flying the EC 135 in the simulator.

simparts.de

The hardware for the home cockpit. simparts instruments are of exceptional quality. The complete program for an EC135 cockpit is available. And everything is basically plug & play with our EC 135 Pro.

DLR

The German Aerospace Center (DLR) is a renowned research institution. Our flight model is used in a simulator at the Institute for Flight Guidance. DLR pilots supported the development.

sim-aviation.com

The ultimate flight experience in an EC 135 full flight simulator. Fully instrumented, motion platform, sensational projection. In Attikon in Switzerland, beginners as well as flight students and professionals get their money's worth.

Heli Simu France

Together with the French developer group HSF we bring the EC 135 for X-Plane into a new dimension. A highly detailed 3D model of HSF is combined with our unique system depth.

HR SimYard

The Austrian developers build high-quality freeware addons for FSX and PrePar3D. Thanks to our partnership, we mutually benefit from each other by exchanging 3D models for the EC 135.