Governer mod and one more question.

23 Mär 2021 19:49 #4258 von Zevulun
Zevulun antwortete auf Governer mod and one more question.

Don't need a video. I understand your description. 
Please send me the log.txt file from X-Plane's main folder. [/ Quote]

Didnt find how i could sent you the direct Message, so i am sharing the log file here

I.already recorded the start up video by Xplane default video recorder. Only problem it didint record the sound but you could see all details more and less. If you need it. I could share the link for access to video too. 

Regards

Link for log file : drive.google.com/file/d/1k1-D4MpmCvBIgCb...UDs/view?usp=sharing

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

24 Mär 2021 17:57 #4262 von rotorsim
rotorsim antwortete auf Governer mod and one more question.
I'm sorry, google drive is not accessible for non-members.

24 Mär 2021 18:44 - 24 Mär 2021 18:46 #4264 von Zevulun

I'm sorry, google drive is not accessible for non-members. [/ quote]

I just try to upload the log file directly here but it say over size not alloed it.

Let me try to open google drive public. Or can you send me some email that i could send the log file maybe?

Thanks

Edit : drive.google.com/file/d/1k1-D4MpmCvBIgCb...UDs/view?usp=sharing

Can you check this link please?

25 Mär 2021 09:52 #4266 von rotorsim
Thank you. That worked!I've analyzed the file. There are several starting points:
  • When loading the machines, the joystick delivers 100% for the collective. Correct would be 0%. The tick next to "reverse axis" may have to be removed.
  • There are countless plugins in use. Most of them are completely unknown to me. FlyWithLua and Gizmo are known to be potential causes of problems. It's not plugins themselves, but the scripts used with them.
I recommend the following procedure:
  1. Check input of the colltive.
  2. Deactivate Gizmo and FlyWithLua.
  3. Remove all customer plugins. If the problem no longer exists, reactivate the plugins step by step and identify the culprit.

25 Mär 2021 16:57 - 27 Mär 2021 15:37 #4267 von Zevulun

Thank you. That worked!I've analyzed the file. There are several starting points:
  • When loading the machines, the joystick delivers 100% for the collective. Correct would be 0%. The tick next to "reverse axis" may have to be removed.
  • There are countless plugins in use. Most of them are completely unknown to me. FlyWithLua and Gizmo are known to be potential causes of problems. It's not plugins themselves, but the scripts used with them.
I recommend the following procedure:
  1. Check input of the colltive.
  2. Deactivate Gizmo and FlyWithLua.
  3. Remove all customer plugins. If the problem no longer exists, reactivate the plugins step by step and identify the culprit.

Thanks for answer

I guess i found the problem and solution, I test without all plugins and without all plug ins. Gizmo , Lua or other plugins has no connection with this problem
Main problem is if i am loading directly with EC 135 , Joystick settings calling EC 135 file but some how Collective coming in upper position. (Even in my joysticick is lower postion)
Once i touch the my joystick collective , Automaticly it fix it self and drop to lower position immeditly. But some how in backround i already open the collective and it doesnt start the engine.

Now the solution is very simple. I am loading any other Helicopter (Even default Laminar) and loading the Joystick setting EC 135 and double check my collective is lower postion. Once all set up correctly , i could load EC 135 and start up without any problem.  

Now what i dont know is,  is that bug of EC 135 joystick code or Bug of Xplane joystick code ?

26 Mär 2021 08:57 #4268 von rotorsim
That's very interesting!We have occasionally had reports from people with the same problem that it works only if a different aircraft was previously loaded. Nobody could understand why.Perhaps the issue with the Collective is the key to the solution!Basically, the data come from X-Plane and are only processed by us. I do not assume there is a bug in our plugin. Especially since it only affects individual users. It may have something to do with the driver for the joystick. I will investigate this and look for a solution. Perhaps it is enough to discard the control inputs until they change for the first time.

Moderatoren: Hilli
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.114 Sekunden

Die Partner von rotorsim

microHelis

Herausragende Steuerelemente für die die EC 135. Pedalse, Collective und ein originalgetreuer Stick, auf Wunsch sogar motorisch gesteuert. Diese Controls sind ein Muss für alle, die EC 135 im Simulator fliegen. 

simparts.de

Die Hardware fürs Homecockpit. Die Instrumente von simparts sind von außergewöhnlicher Qualität. Das komplette Programm für ein EC135-Cockpit ist verfügbar. Und alles quasi Plug & Play mit unserer EC 135 Pro. 

DLR

Das Deutsche Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt ist eine renommierte Forschungseinrichtung. In einem Simulator des Instituts für Flugführung wird unser Flugmodell eingesetzt. DLR-Piloten haben die Entwicklung unterstützt. 

sim-aviation.com

Das ultimative Flugerlebnis in einem EC 135 Full Flight Simulator. Voll instrumentiert, Motion-Plattform, sensationelle Projektion. In Attikon in der Schweiz kommen Anfänger ebenso auf ihre Kosten wie Flugschüler und Profis. 

Heli Simu France

Gemeinsam mit der französischen Entwicklergruppe HSF bringen wir die EC 135 für X-Plane in eine neue Dimension. Ein hochdetailliertes 3D Modell von HSF wird kombiniert mit unserer einzigartigen Systemtiefe.  

HR SimYard

Die österreichischen Entwickler bauen hochklassige Freeware-Addons für FSX und PrePar3D. Dank unserer Partnerschaft profitieren wir gegenseitig voneinander durch den Austausch von 3D-Modellen für die EC 135.